Thursday, June 6, 2019

Three Decades Old


I turned 30 this last monday and I gotta say I feel pretty alright. I thought I would have some existential crisis and over dramatize the event but no I had a pretty good day. I got up early and played in Youtuber getrealroleplaying's LotFP one shot using "Forgive Us". Surprisingly I've never actually read "Forgive Us" so it was a treat to actually play something you don't know about. If your interested in actual plays check out that link and forgive my terrible radio voice, the referee is great however so I recommend it. Later I saw John Wick 3 and loved it. Then I went out to dinner, came home and chilled out with some rum & coke. All in all a nice chill way to celebrate my 30th rotation around the sun. Also If you're reading this I just wanted to say thanks for checking out my blog! I've been in a small rut lately but I'm gonna try and get back on my weekly schedule! So stay tuned.

My Rum of Choice

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I thought at 40 I would be feeling the mid-life crisis, but nah, just realized I wanna spend more time doing things I love, like gaming, while I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly man! Life is too short to waste on things you don't enjoy, and thanks for the B-day wish!

      Delete