Sunday, February 17, 2019

Blog Introduction & Goals

Hey LotFP fans! After seeing some blogs over on the official LotFP Facebook group I was inspired to start up a new one. I'm calling it the Tomb of Wandering Millennial (hitting 30 this year) and will be dedicated to my homebrew Lamentations of the Flame Princess (LotFP) material.


My Quick History with LotFP:
My brother and I have been running Lamentations on & off since around 2013ish. I stumbled upon an old forum(don't remember which) after tiring of 4e's 3+ hours of combat. I read about the older editions of D&D/retro clones and heard one had a heavy horror vibe. I picked up the Grindhouse Box shortly after and have been a huge fan ever since.

The box that launched a 1000 PC deaths. 

Goals for this Blog:
My goals for this blog will be to generate more discussion about Lamentations and have somewhere to publish my homebrew stuff! I also want to do some reviews on some zines I love, and of course the books.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions.

*I have an old blog I gave up on and will be updating and transferring some stuff from there to here.

Heres my favortie post from my old blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment