Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Morale Cheatsheet


Dearest Reader,
I'm afraid I've committed a terrible sacrilege. I've never used Morale. I know, it's a travesty I aim to reconcile when running my next LotFP campaign. In the past I hand waved when I wanted my NPCs to fight or flight and it always felt cheap. After reading Jeff Rients' writings in Broodmother Skyfortress regarding morale I feel obligated to try it. Using morale should help my NPCs feel more alive instead of just fighting till the end like the mindless robots I tend to do out of habit/laziness(yes, I suck). Im really looking forward to when some hired retainers turn on the PCs when they cheap out on their pay or even better run from a crucial fight.


Being the lazy fat man I am, I didnt want to keep constantly flipping to the moral chart in the book so I made this quick info page. I'm gonna print it out and keep it in front of me while running my game then I'll have no excuses to not use the moral rules.

Download






No comments:

Post a Comment